This treatment is about 20-30 minutes of a professional lice removal comb-out which removes about 85-95% of all lice and nits in the hair and recommendations on how to complete the lice removal process at home. Please note, this treatment is not guaranteed and does not include a free comb or free head checks for the household, but is a great way to learn from the professionals and save time and money when taking care of head lice yourself. Additional head checks are only $15 each.
Enjoy peace of mind through the Lice Perspectives Lice Protection Plan
For only $15 per month for the first person and $10 per month for each additional person you’ll receive:
- Free monthly head checks!
- Covers 3 FULL treatments per year!
- 10% off Products!
- Discount on treatments for other positive cases in the household!
- Limited memberships available to ensure priority appointment scheduling!
- Peace of mind knowing we’re here to help for free at any time
$20 to sign up and only $15 per month! Sign up today and any additional people in the household are only $10!
Call/Text or email our office at 219-617-1142 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to Sign Up!
*Every member of the household AND secondary households (where applicable) must be screened and cleared of lice by Lice Perspectives at time of enrollment*
SIGN UP! SUBJECT TO MEMBERSHIP TERMS, BILLING & CANCELLATION POLICY
We also accept all major credit cards, cash and checks. ALL TRANSACTIONS REQUIRE A VALID ID/DL.
- Payment Plans
- Lice Perspectives offers payment plans which consists of half down on day of treatment and the following half due within 30 days which can be split into 2-3 installment payments. A payment plan contract is required as well as a valid credit or debit card or pre-filled checks. Please contact us for more information.
- We accept most Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts cards. If we cannot accept your FSA/HSA card, we will provide a receipt with Insurance Codes for you to submit to your Insurance provider. We do not submit insurance claims.
- Health Insurance
- We cannot guarantee or bill your health insurance company, but we can provide an itemized invoice with all current ICD-10 and Diagnosis Codes for you to submit to your health insurance company. If your claim is denied, you can request a letter of medical necessity from our office.Discounts are available for those patients with a valid Medicaid/Medicare card. Card(s) are required at time of service.Please call our office for more information.