Emergency Head Lice Removal
Complete lice and nit removal, 1 free professional lice comb (1 per family), full education on how to clean the home environment and how to prevent it in the future, and a 30-day guarantee (as long as everyone in the household has been checked, cleared and/or treated) as well as FREE head checks for up to 4 people in the household, with $15.00 for each additional person.
*If hair is very thick/curly there may be an additional $30.00 fee on top of above fee. We only charge if it truly is.
Krystal was amazing! She got us in almost immediately and made my daughter feel so comfortable. She gave me the right information about how to prevent lice in the future. I was able to purchase the products she used that worked so much better than the toxic stuff at the drug store (which had not worked). I would absolutely recommend Lice Perspectives!
Had a pleasant and knowledgeable experience here, Krystal was very helpful and thorough with my daughter and you can tell she really cares about her clients that come here for help! Would give it 100 stars if I could and will recommend to everyone I know!! Thank you so much for your help and guidance! Lifesaver!
She has treated my sister and niece and did a wonderful job. I have brought myself and 3 year old here and it is a very accommodating environment. Snacks and drinks for little ones, toys and movies. Overall great experience.
Our preschool directress told us about Lice Perspectives and I’m so glad this service exists. Krystal is very friendly, knowledgeable, and educates while she works. We tried an at-home treatment and failed to find all the eggs. Krystal checked everyone in the household and spent hours combing out my girls. The peace of mind and education is well worth the price. A follow-up is included and a 30-day warranty since we had everyone in the household checked. Highly recommended.
This treatment is about 20-30 minutes of a professional lice removal comb-out which removes about 85-95% of all lice and nits in the hair and recommendations on how to complete the lice removal process at home. Please note, this treatment is not guaranteed and does not include a free comb or free head checks for the household, but is a great way to learn from the professionals and save time and money when taking care of head lice yourself. Additional head checks are only $15 each.
Enjoy peace of mind through the Lice Perspectives Lice Protection Plan
For only $15 per month for the first person and $10 per month for each additional person you’ll receive:
- Free monthly head checks!
- Covers 3 FULL treatments per year!
- 10% off Products!
- Discount on treatments for other positive cases in the household!
- Limited memberships available to ensure priority appointment scheduling!
- Peace of mind knowing we’re here to help for free at any time
$20 to sign up and only $15 per month! Sign up today and any additional people in the household are only $10!
Call/Text or email our office at 219-617-1142 or email@example.com for more information and to Sign Up!
*Every member of the household AND secondary households (where applicable) must be screened and cleared of lice by Lice Perspectives at time of enrollment*
SIGN UP! SUBJECT TO MEMBERSHIP TERMS, BILLING & CANCELLATION POLICY
We also accept all major credit cards, cash and checks. ALL TRANSACTIONS REQUIRE A VALID ID/DL.
- Payment Plans
- Lice Perspectives offers payment plans which consists of half down on day of treatment and the following half due within 30 days which can be split into 2-3 installment payments. A payment plan contract is required as well as a valid credit or debit card or pre-filled checks. Please contact us for more information.
- We accept most Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts cards. If we cannot accept your FSA/HSA card, we will provide a receipt with Insurance Codes for you to submit to your Insurance provider. We do not submit insurance claims.
- Health Insurance
- We cannot guarantee or bill your health insurance company, but we can provide an itemized invoice with all current ICD-10 and Diagnosis Codes for you to submit to your health insurance company. If your claim is denied, you can request a letter of medical necessity from our office.Discounts are available for those patients with a valid Medicaid/Medicare card. Card(s) are required at time of service.Please call our office for more information.